Welcome!

Hey There!

I wanted to tell you guys what my blog is all about before I start to post! First of all, two of my favorite things are reading and baking(as I'm sure you can tell by the name of my blog;). I have a passion for discovering new recipes and even creating some of my own. On this site I hope to offer helpful tips and recipes for bakers. For the avid readers out there I will also offer up my opinion on my favorite books, and those I don't like so much. I love discussing books with people so if you have anything to add, PLEASE comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! I hope you guys enjoy reading about the goodies I bake and tales I unravel and I'm always open to new ideas if you have any recommendations for me- recipes or books!

p.s. My favorite genre is fantasy/dystopian and I have MANY favorite novels but some of them include The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, the Ravenspire series by CJ Redwine and the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard- I promise I'll post more about my favorites later<3. Let me know if any of these are your favorites as well and we'll talk!


Comments

Popular Posts