Parfait Recipe

Good Evening Ladies and Gents!

I wanted to share my very own parfait recipe with you guys because it was a big hit with my family!

Before I start though I have to warn you that they're not very pretty looking, as this was my first time making a parfait. If I figure out a way to make them look neater, I promise I will post an update. Or better yet, if YOU have advice for me PLEASE COMMENT!!

First off I made 5 of these parfaits but they had a LOT in them, no one could finish them on the first go, so feel free to divide the ingredients into however many cups you'd like, or alter the recipe to fit your serving needs:)

Here's what I used:

1 tub(16 oz) of cool whip
1 box(5.1 oz) of cook and serve chocolate pudding
10 fudge striped cookies
About 1/4 cup of milk(or semisweet) chocolate chips


Alright first of all you're going to make the chocolate pudding and set it aside to cool(I put mine in the freezer).
Next you're going to put the ten fudge striped cookies in a gallon sized bag and crush them up(I used a meat tenderizer to do this)


After this, do the same thing with the chocolate chips.


Now you're going to divide the cookie crumbs in half, using the first half now and the second half later in the recipe. Divide the first half of the cookie crumbs among the cups you are using.

Now divide the cool whip into three parts. Divide the first 1/3 of cool whip among the cups.

Split the crushed chocolate chips in half and sprinkle the first half on top of the cool whip layer.

Divide the pudding into two parts and evenly divide the first half of the pudding among the cups.

Now divide the second part of the cool whip among the cups.

For some reason I stopped taking pictures at this point, I think I was really focused(haha) but from here you add the rest of the pudding, then the last layer of cool whip, and then the rest of the cookie crumbs and chocolate chips to top it all off.

It tastes soooo good! Please try, I'm sure yours will look neater than mine ;)

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions or comments!

Thanks<3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts