Easy Homemade Noodles Update(Vegan Version)

Hey everyone!

As you may know, it's currently the Christian season of lent and I've chosen to give up animal products for the 40 days leading up to Easter. Because of this I'll be experimenting with many new vegan recipes and will do my best to keep you updated!

If you're interested in turning my Easy Homemade Noodles recipe into a vegan recipe, simply exchange the eggs for 1/4 cup of applesauce per egg. You will have to add flour and applesauce alternatively on top of what the recipe calls for until you get the right texture for cutting the noodles!

Feel free to comment below with any questions!

p.s. I used cinnamon applesauce when I made this recipe tonight and my noodles were consequently a tad cinnamony. An easy solution for this would be to use plain applesauce or to serve the noodles with sauce to mask the flavor.(I kind of liked the tint of cinnamon though)

Thanks for sticking with me!


Comments

Popular Posts